Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some Dank Stuff About Me


First off my name is Dan Plante from Barre VT, and I am a Senior Marketing Major at Champlain College.




Over the past break I went and saw a Montreal Canadians game and drank some wicked dank Canadian beer.




I think that the current media is pretty dank in the way that we can access information instantly. But something that is not so dank in the current media is the ability to access information instantly.




Once I am done school the dankess thing that I can think of would be to work for an internet marketing job, social media, analytics, and/or SEO. I dont know where I will end up but it would be wicked dank to stay around New England. I have had two wicked dank internships at Brandthropology and MyWebGrocer. I am currently interning at EpikOne which is wicked dank. I want to get a lot of dank experience so I can get a wicked dank job out of college.




Well this is all for now, a little about me. I hope you all have a wicked dank day.




Dank Dan

No comments: