Monday, March 15, 2010

MidTerm Reflection

1) I have learned that you always have to question all media. Ask yourself who is making the media and who is paying for it. Look for underlying meanings and messages. How is the media shaping the community?



2) The most important thing that I have learned so far is that you have to READ CAREFULLY. I have to make sure that I read everything in the text in order to fully understand and fully examine the text. Don't leave any rock unturned. Explore every angle to get the true meaning of the message.



3) The one thing that I would do differently would to be prepared for class. Make sure I do all the reading so I can fully engage in the class discussion.



4) One thing that I would like the class to do would be to ease up on the reading and homework. This class is very interesting but the amount of reading and homework can be discouraging for me and it can take away from the class. I have other homework in my other classes and I can be hard to get it all done when there is so much.



5) The course blog is great. I can always access the homework through the internet. The personal blog is cool. It adds to our online presence helping to build our personal brands. Films are fun as there is a technological shift from analog to digital in our current society.

No comments: